Be it via a customized Interface which allows you to easily and seamlessly publish data from your Organization’s Best Web site site Content Management Systems, such as Oracle, Adobe CPS, Documentum, IBM Workplace, Microsoft SharePoint, Stellent, Vignette, etc., on the Web or through an Integrated Framework built utilizing best Open Source CMS Frameworks, such Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, DND, PostNuke, etc. Business Communications (Buscoms) is a web site content management system Provider firm in Bangladesh which enables you to create, manage and update your Web Content quickly and efficiently with the help of custom built web site content management system.
A Content Management System Interfaces and Frameworks from Hellosoft Ltd are designed to allow even the non-technical users to manage their website’s content. In fact, anybody with basic word processing skills can easily learn to manage a CMS Framework designed by Hellosoft Ltd.
We enable you to easily add new content in sections and categories, news items, product images, and create an unlimited amount of sections or content pages using our Custom CMS Interfaces (one of the best Custom Content Management System).You get Advance Search Components which search across multiple document formats – HTML, Plain Text, XML, PDF, Excel, Word, Power Point, RTF, etc; support for Platforms such as ASP, PHP, .NET Framework, J2EE, XML, XSLT, Apache, Java, Lotus Domino, IDocScript, Microsoft C#; and managed databases such as My-SQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, JSR-170-Compliant Content Repository, Sybase, Lotus Domino, XML Repository, Built-in, and SQL Express.
- Standards template (CSS Driven) W3c compliant.
- Advanced Web Based Administration and Web based WYSIWYG Editor.
- Web Site Content Management System
- Facility of creating unlimited Sections, categories and sub-categories (nested categories) to organize content with Multiple Languages support.
- User & Group Management Features to allocate various levels of privileges for website administration (reading / creating / editing / publishing).
- Facility to manage Media Items like images, videos, etc. in folders.
- Scheduler to execute time-bound activities without human intervention.
- Component like news, polls, link directory for enhanced functionality.
- Extensive reports to measure content popularity.
- Content Caching to optimize server resources.
- Search Engine Friendly URL’s for better SEO Search engine optimization and ranking on search engines.
- Extensive “Meta Data” support to facilitate complex content classifications and associations.
- Cross website syndication through the use of RSS technology to PULL and PUSH content with partner websites and applications.